The SEWF, which goes into its seventh term this year and is being held for the first time in Asia, is an international occasion celebrating the exchange and cooperation among social entrepreneurs and other economic actors.This international forum has been promoting the roles of social enterprises in solving various social issues worldwide.
This year’s SEWF features a special program: that is, the SEWF Youth Camp. Aiming to provide actually helpful information and opportunities for young social entrepreneurs, the SEWF Youth Camp waits for your participation.
- Date : Sunday, October 12, 2014, to Monday, October 13, 2014.
- Venue : The K Seoul Hotel (formerly the Seoul Education and Arts Center)
- Open to : Young social entrepreneurs from around the world (including entrepreneurs-in-becoming).
- Application open from Monday, August 4, 2014, to Friday, August 29, 2014.
- No admission charges.
- Both Korean and English will be spoken.
- How to apply : Click on the "Apply"button as below or
Visit www.sewf2014.org, and you can find "application form" (50 applicants are selected).
- For any inquiries and comments, please contact : SEWF Korea Organizing Committee Secretariat, Tel. 02-330-0782, Mail. email@example.com.
* For the purpose of SEWF 2014, the term "social enterprise" shall refer to any organizations that perform projects with social values and purposes.
- What is in the SEWF 2014 Youth Camp for you?
- A chance to attend all the events at the 7th SEWF free of charge (including registration fee, accommodation, meals);
- A chance to have your name listed as one of the co-authors of the book, Young Social Entrepreneurs Speak of the Future of Social Enterprises (title may change);
|Sunday, October 12|
|13:00 ~ 13:30||Registration|
|13:30 ~ 14:30||Opening|
|14:00 ~ 14:50||Orientation and ice breaking|
|14:50 ~ 15:00||Break|
|15:00 ~ 18:00||Talk Concert
- Keynote speech: “Success Strategy for Young Social Entrepreneurs”
- Case presentation: Young social entrepreneur’s experiences of running social enterprises (one in Korea, two abroad)
- Q&A, open debate
|18:00 ~ 18:30||Break|
|18:30 ~ 21:00||World Festival
- Performances and networking
|Monday, October 13|
|08:00 ~ 09:30||Breakfast and packing up|
|09:30 ~ 12:00||Group Debates
- Stories of Youth Today
- Stories about Society from Youth
|12:00 ~ 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 ~ 15:20||Workshop
- A Future in Our Making
|15:20 ~ 16:00||Networking|
|16:00 ~ 17:00||Summary and personal impressions|
|17:00 ~ 17:30||Closing|